Are you faced with the challenge of holding a corporate event or even a public trade fair in times of social distancing and contact restrictions? If you are looking for an intuitive online event solution, then online-fair.org is the right place for you!
Contact restrictions and social distancing have changed a lot in the world of work and events. Ultimately, optimal framework conditions must be created to be able to communicate effectively with each other, whether within one’s own company, to initiate new business contacts or for knowledge transfer.
Special challenges at public events and virtual trade fairs
Even if communication via online meeting tools such as Zoom and Teams is usually sufficient and works well within the company, these technologies quickly reach their limits for workshops, congresses or online trade fairs, which at the same time defines the requirements for optimal technical solutions:
- The variety of topics and products should be clearly presented and defined.
- Participation in and jumping between topics should be as easy as possible, ideally with just a few mouse clicks.
- Background information on exhibitors, speakers and products should be easily accessible for every participant and should also be integrated in multimedia form.
- At large events, a time-ticket system for booking timeslots can be helpful in order to evenly distribute the flow of visitors.
- The organiser’s branding (including background information) should be clearly visible.
- The online event should be easy to integrate into the organiser’s website. Alternatively, the online event can be made available via a service provider in the look & feel of the organiser via a subdomain of the event provider.
The Online-Fair.org team has positioned itself between the providers of online event tools as well as the service providers accompanying these technologies on the one hand, and those who are looking for the right solution for you on the other.
We create orientation and offer the necessary support up to the realisation of your event if you are interested.