OUR OFFER FOR YOU
- VIRTUAL ROOMS FROM ONE-TO-ONE TO 30 PEOPLE.
- STAGES FROM 20 UP TO 1,000 SPECTATORS.
- CHILLOUT LOUNGES & NETWORKING AREAS.
- ONLINE COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS.
- AUTHENTIC FEELING.
For the implementation of your online event, we are at your disposal with various services. Whether it’s a trade fair, conference, congress, open day or information event:
We will find the best individual solution for you!
1. The search for the right online trade fair tool
You tell us what kind of event you would like to realise. Based on our knowledge of various tools, we will recommend the most suitable solution for you individually.
Our ambition is to satisfy you no less than 100%!
Your advantage: We know the strengths, peculiarities and differences of the various tools and have a short line to many providers of online event solutions and services.
- Discussion including inventory of your wishes and needs for the realisation of your event
- Search for the most suitable online tools for you
- Written proposal of 1 to 3 solutions that fit your needs exactly, including price calculation and binding time schedule
- Discussion of the advantages and disadvantages of the individual solutions
- Establishing contact with the provider of the most suitable trade fair tool
- Sending of a binding contract offer by the event tool provider or us.
2. Design and implementation of your online event by us
Should the search for the solution best suited to your individual needs reveal that we can also support you in the design and implementation of your event, the above-mentioned costs for the consulting package will not apply. Instead, we can support you in this case within the framework of the following three service packages:
A. Event package: If you simply want to integrate your online event via a link on your existing website or social media channels, we simply provide you with the appropriate online trade fair technology and design your event according to your ideas.
B. Web package: In addition to the trade fair tool, we would be happy to develop and build your own trade fair website with your own personal look and feel, including wording and graphics if you wish. Either a white-label integration for your own website or an individually designed subdomain on online-fair.org is conceivable.
C. Marketing package: Finally, if you are interested, we are also happy to help you stage and market your event to the right target group.
A planning lead time of at least 4 weeks is desirable. In extreme cases, however, we can build your platform in 7 days. We are also happy to support agencies in the segments they require.
Our service packages at a glance
- Setup of your event using exhibitor lists, trade fair organisers, etc.
- Design and branding of the trade fair in the look & feel of the organiser
- Branding and design of the exhibitor areas
- Integration of trade fair information, including videos, etc.
- Advice on the realisation of your online event
- Launch of the trade fair
From € 2.500
quantity discount availaible.
- All services of the „Event Package
- Realisation of a website only for your event in your look & feel
- Realisation of the website under any subdomain of online-fair.org, i.e. messename.online-fair.org
- Main page with fair presentation, exhibitor lists, exhibitor profiles, about us, contact, data protection and imprint
- Structure of the content according to your specifications
- SEO & link building
- Changes possible at any time
- Launch of the website
from € 4.200
quantity discount availaible..
- PR tailored to the target group and appropriate wording
- Efficient marketing in print, social media (especially Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest) and Google Ads
- Creation of all kinds of advertising material
Your event could look like this
We only use state-of-the-art online technologies from providers who have specialised in the creation and programming of online tools. Our goal is to always depict the respective scenarios and use cases as realistically as possible online.
Since we have organised over 450 offline events in the last 20 years and over 30 online events in the second half of 2020 alone, we know what is important for your event! It is important to us to find solutions and designs that on the one hand offer a low-threshold entry and the easiest possible operation for the users, and on the other hand of course enable the organisers and exhibitors to optimally present their companies and products. The focus is always on ensuring that communication is as barrier-free as possible for all participants.
Fast server, lean programming
For all the events we manage, we use the technology of external service providers who provide a large bandwidth and corresponding server capacities for streaming the events. The performance and clarity of the events generally runs smoothly, depending on scaling up to 1,000 participants.
The personal participation of the users is only dependent on their own internet connection, especially for the upload speed, as a moving image is permanently transmitted. Many other online event solutions use regular web servers here, which quickly reach their limits when there is a high volume of users.
The most important thing: excitement & enthusiasm
The basic prerequisite for a functioning online event is certainly a functioning tool. But this is not enough for an optimal user experience. Even more important than at physical trade fairs held in exhibition halls or congress centres is to „pick up“ and inspire visitors at online events. The field of activity of the online event manager is thus once again very different from that of an event manager. Online events can and must be thought of differently than conventional events. This is both a challenge and an opportunity – and must be the basis of every concept.
An example of a successful online fair
In this example, there are so-called tables that are looked after by exhibitors or hosts. With a mouse click, 1 to 30 people can sit down at the table – depending on the design – and talk to each other. In this example, 4 people sit together at a table, with 1 person having the camera on display.
The big advantage over the excellent video chat systems such as Zoom, GotoWebinar or GotoMeeting is that you can move from table to table or from virtual room to virtual room at any time (spontaneously or according to a previously communicated agenda), just like you do at real trade fair visits, conferences or networking events.
Clarity and simplicity
The trade fair and event solutions we use offer many advantages:
- Registration and direct participation of users via simple login by name and e-mail
- Browser-based solution without downloads purely via webcam or mobile phone
- Division of the event space into various exhibitor areas, tables or internal departments
- Variable addition of users to the exhibitor spaces by click (max. 30 per event space recommended)
- Background information such as text, PDF or video can be added for each exhibitor
- Various chat and video functions available
- Presentation of the event in the design and look & feel of the organiser possible
Several exhibitors per floor
Depending on the size of the event, it may make sense to create different thematic „floors“. This way you can guide exhibitors and visitors thematically or bring them together in a targeted manner. Beyond the tables or rooms already presented, central presentation rooms such as the Stage (stage with up to 200 visitors), trade fair information (FAQ and reception) and also a chill-out lounge can be implemented there.
Options of communication
You appear as a circle with your own picture (which you upload beforehand). You then drag and drop from table to table, from room to room, from stage to stage or from floor to floor.
Of course, you can click on the exhibitor’s picture to view background information such as PDF documents, videos or text information. You can also contact the exhibitor and of course the other participants via chat. In addition, every visitor can see how the users move from table to table and what is generally going on at your fair.